Sunday, July 17, 2011

The WRONG Impression

Guest Post: Lindsey at Saving $en$e

Okay... many people who do not use coupons get the wrong impression about us "Crazy Couponers!" They tend to think that we buy cat food or other things we don't need or use just because we have a coupon... Not true-- Not true at All! The only time I buy something I don't need or use is if I can get it for free or if  I am going to be paid to take it out of the store! Then I donate it!! I am not a hoarder! Nor will I ever become one!
     "What do you do with all that free toothpaste?"-- A question that we are frequently asked-- The answer: Donate it! Operation Christmas Child!! Boys (ages 11-14) tend to get less boxes, since most people like to buy for the little girls and younger age boys. My goal this year is to fill at least 5, possibly 10 boxes for that age category! I say that, not to brag, but for accountability. Bar soap, deodorant,  and toothbrushes are other FREE items that would be great to fill these boxes with. It's not too early to start stocking up... It will be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment