If you've been with us for any length of time, you've probably heard us mention that "Your mailbox can be your Treasure Chest". There are so many freebies & samples available all the time, it seems. Here are the freebies that we've found for you this week. Take advantage of the ones you like, skip the ones you don't. Have fun!
1. Free Weekly and Daily Planners Downloads
2. Free Customizable Planners from MoneySavingMom
3. Free Chronicles of Narnia Complete Audio Download
4. Free Products and Special Offers when you join the Grocery Savvy Panel
5. Educational Freebie: WordBuilder printable mats
6. 300 Free Instant Labels from Staples
7. Free Suave Sample Box from Wal-Mart
8.Free ebook: Education is an Atmosphere, a Discipline, a Life
9. For possible Free samples and coupons, join the Skinny Cow Club
10. Educational Freebie: School Supplies Preschool Pack Printables Download
11. Educational Freebie: Classical Composers Unit on George Frideric Handel
12. Free 2012 Women's Health Calendar (will be shipped December 2011)
13. Free Thriving Family Magazine Subscription
14. Free Cranimals Sample (Organic Pet Supplement) when you email your name and mailing address to email@example.com. You'll receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
15. Free Wholly Guacamole Goodie Bag for Military Families. So if you are a military family, grab a post card and send it to the following address: Wholly Guacamole, Marketing Department, 300 Burlington Road, Saginaw, TX 76179.
16. 80 Free Swag Bucks. New members will have 30 points added to their account automatically. Use code AUGUSTBONUS to get an additional 50 points. Swag Bucks is a great program where you earn points and get paid for things you do online anyway like online searches. I've been doing it for a while. It's very easy to do, and you can exchange your points whenever you want for prizes and gift cards!
17. Free Racheel Ray Just 6 Premium Dog Food Sample
18. Free book: No Longer a Slumdog
Happy Freebie Friday!
If you hear of a freebie not listed here... leave a comment below to link-up, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!